Show reviews that mention
paper subscription service customer week customer service gift card delivery request online
Filter review

LA Times lack of customer service

Non-delivery of Sunday paper (as has happened at least a half dozen times this year) compounded by false promises of redelivery. 6 phone calls for redelivery the last time brought insincere apologies and empty promises of redelivery that day and each subsequent day following (through Thursday). Even supervisors promised to directly issue a redelivery request and circumvent an auto-request system; neither followed through on their empty promises. This was even after I warned that I would not be calling back a seventh time and would file a complaint with BBB. Basically they are stealing my money by not delivering the paper and also by depriving me of coupons that I use on weekly shopping trips. Most significantly, the representatives seem to laugh behind your back while lying directly to your face. I can't imagine worse customer service than this; they don't deliver, say they will time and again, and never deliver, even the supervisors. They thumb their noses at the BBB as well as their customers.
ID